- All stainless steel internal tubing & compression fittings provides higher ultimate vacuum, holds vacuum 10 times longer, and require minimum maintenance.
- Oil-filled mechanical vacuum gauge provides more accurate reading, longer gauge life and minimizes shipping damage.
- All stainless steel vacuum and vent valves gives you cleaner connection, more accurate control and long term durability.
- New 5 sided pad heating technology and aluminum shelves provide excellent temperature uniformity and faster heating rates (25% faster in our lab test).
- Adjustable gas back fill capability with needle valve and vent port.
- 3rd gen LCD low proportional gain temperature controllers keep your oven temperature accurate.
- Best choice for the curing and converting of oil extracts. With deep vacuum level, they can operate at temperatures which allow the degassing/purging process to occur rapidly, thus increase productivity and allow for the production of superior quality products with minimal processing time.
- Dual layer observation window with 1/2″ tempered safety glass.
- 3″ thermal insulation prevents heat loss and minimizes the enclosure’s outer surface temperature.
- Easy-to-clean stainless steel interior for exceptional durability and ease of maintenance.
- Built-in alarm alerts you when oven has been shut down by safety circuitry due to out of range temperature.
- All ovens shipped from our New Jersey or Nevada location for quick delivery, and come with two year warranty and lifetime US-based parts and service support.
- Guaranteed US based phone and email assistance within 30 minutes from our engineers.
Manufactured in accordance with
- UL 61010-1
- CSA C22.2
- ISO 9001:2000
- ISO 12100-1:2003, ISO 12100-2:2003
- EN1050:1996, EN294:1992, EN60204-1:2006
Vacuum oven specifications
|Electrical requirements|| 110V +/-10% 60Hz 1-PH 13.6A, 1,500 watts|
220V +/-10% 50/60Hz 1-PH 6.8A, 1,500 watts
|Chamber|| Size: 16.5 x 14.5 x 14″|
Material: Stainless steel
Capacity: 1.9 cubic foot
|Heater||5-sided heating (left 350W, right 350W, top 220W, bottom 480W, back 100W)|
|Temperature control|| Controller: 3rd gen low proportional gain, microcomputer PID controlled with LCD display|
Range: ambient to 480°F
Display units: Fahrenheit or Celsius
Uniformity: +/- 5% of setpoint
Dwelling timer range: 1 to 9999 minutes
Warm-up time to 100°F: 45 minutes
|Vacuum|| Ultimate vacuum level: better than 500 microns/millitorrs|
(may vary based on your altitude, click here to learn more)
Mechanical gauge range: 0 to 30 inch mercury
Vacuum port: KF25 flange x 1
Vent port: 3/8″ hose barb
Vacuum pump: Sold separately
|Weight||Unit: 140 Lbs, shipping: 240 Lbs|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)|| Unit: 28 x 20 x 21.75″ With handle and vacuum port: 28 x 23 x 21.75″|
Shipping: 32 x 28 x 29″
|Shelves|| Included with oven purchase: 5 aluminum slide-in shelves|
Size: 16 x 14.25 inches
Total area: 228 x 10 = 16 sq ft or 2,280 inch2
Distance between shelves: one inch
|Door gasket material||Silicone or Viton|
|Observation window||1/2″ tempered safety glass|
|Safety|| Built-in circuit breaker|
Overheat shutoff protection
Secondary over-temp protection dial
|In-door lights||White LED|
|Compliance||UL/CSA (E482564), CE|