- New KF25 inlet filter keeps your oven clean at all time (included with oven purchase).
- Six well thermo-conductive aluminum heated shelves with individual in-shelf temperature sensor, heater and digital temperature controller.
- All stainless steel internal vacuum tubing and compression fittings that holds vacuum 10 times longer and deeper than with rubber tubing. They also provide you the most sanitary working environment, while last for decades without maintenance.
- Oil-filled mechanical vacuum gauge ensures the most accurate and stable measurements.
- Built-in secondary over-temp dial for added protection.
- Adjustable vacuum and vent port with needle valves gives you control over vacuum and vent rates, while also largely enhanced durability.
- 3rd gen low proportional gain temperature controller keeps your oven temperature accurate.
- Built-in white LED lights
- Best choice for the curing and converting of oil extracts. With deep vacuum level, they can operate at temperatures which allow the degassing/purging process to occur rapidly, thus increase productivity and allow for the production of superior quality products with minimal processing time.
- Dual layer observation window with 3/4″ tempered safety glass.
- Easy-to-clean stainless steel interior for exceptional durability and ease of maintenance.
- A vacuum environment lowers the boiling point (great for processing heat sensitive materials) and reduces drying time for materials like paste or powder which cannot otherwise be easily dried.
- Built-in alarm alerts you when oven has been shut down by safety circuitry due to out of range temperature.
- Built-in station-able swivel casters with locks for ultra-portability.
- All ovens shipped from our Nevada or New Jersey locations for quick delivery, and come with one year warranty and lifetime US-based parts and service support.
- Guaranteed US based phone and email assistance within 30 minutes from our engineers.
Manufactured in accordance with
- UL 61010-1
- CSA C22.2
- ISO 9001:2000
- ISO 12100-1:2003, ISO 12100-2:2003
- EN1050:1996, EN294:1992, EN60204-1:2006
IMPORTANT! NEVER LEAVE YOUR OVEN UNATTENDED WHILE OPERATING. Across International is not responsible for any loss of material inside of the oven.
Vacuum oven specifications
|Electrical requirements|| 110V +/-10% 60Hz 1-PH 13.6A, 1,500 watts
220V +/-10% 50/60Hz 1-PH 6.8A, 1,500 watts
|Heating|| 250 watts x 6, built into 6 aluminum shelves, for the fastest, most energy efficient
and uniform heating.
|Chamber|| Dimensions: 25.6 x 30 x 35.5″ (WxDxH)
Material: Stainless steel
Capacity: 16 cubit feet
|Temperature control|| Controller: 3rd gen low proportional gain, microcomputer PID controlled with LCD display
Range: ambient to 100°C (200°F)
Display units: Fahrenheit or Celsius
Uniformity: +/- 5% of setpoint
Dwelling timer range: 1 to 9999 minutes
|Vacuum|| Ultimate vacuum level: better than 500 microns/millitorrs
(may vary based on your altitude, click here to learn more)
Mechanical vacuum gauge range: 0 to 30 inch mercury
Mechanical vacuum gauge type: oil-filled
Vacuum port: KF25 flange x 1
Vent port: KF25 flange x 1
Vacuum pump: Sold separately
Approximate time to reach full vacuum:
With Edwards E2M28 21 cfm pump: 8 minutes
With Ai SuperVac 11.3 cfm pump: 11 minutes
|Weight||Unit: 710 Lbs, shipping: 1114 Lbs|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)|| Unit: 33 x 37 x 52″
Shipping: 46 x 39 x 60″
|Shelves|| Heated shelves: 6 non-removalbe aluminum shelves, 25 x 29.25 inches (WxD) each
Optional stackable aluminum shelves: 25 x 29.25 x 2.375 inches (WxDxH)
Distance between shelves (without stackable shelves): 5 inches
Distance between shelves (with 6 stackable shelves): 2.375 inches
Total area without stackable shelves: 731 x 6 = 30 sq ft or 4386 sq inch
Total area with 6 stackable shelves: 731 x 12 = 60 sq ft or 8772 sq inch
|Door gasket material||Silicone or Viton|
|Observation window||1/2″ tempered safety glass|
|Safety|| Built-in circuit breaker
Overheat shutoff protection
Secondary over-temp protection dial
|In-door lights||White LED|
|Compliance||UL/CSA (E482564), CE|