Available sizes: 50 and 22 Liters
Designed for budget-conscious users of evaporation lab equipment, the EcoChyll® X5 is an extremely efficient alternative to all existing evaporative technologies. Based on the same metallic condenser coil technology that elevates each instrument in the EcoChyll line, the EcoChyll® X5 features a single coil in a robust, space-friendly unit. With a 22L capacity and a small footprint, it is a premium compromise between cost and convenience.
Our cost-competitive evaporation unit is a turn-key solution for solvent recovery and decarboxylation. Built with pioneering smart cooling technology, the EcoChyll® X5 automates the vapor cooling process to free-up user time for other operations. This method is now the preferred solution for evaporation in a wide range of botanical extraction applications.
EcoChyll X5 Lab Equipment: Key Advantages
- Best-in-class evaporation rates
- Continuous sample feed valve ensures constant operation
- Cost-effective compromise for mid-volume extractions (22L)
- Easy-to-use, with simple product drainage
- Exceptional energy efficiency
- Low-cost of ownership – pays for itself within three years
- Stationary glassware for guaranteed safety
Budget-Conscious Lab Equipment from EcoDyst
Ecodyst is the world’s first lab equipment manufacturer to use metallic condensers in evaporation and decarboxylation processes. Our disruptive approach has set a new standard of cost-efficiency and results reliability in emerging markets, like the hemp industry. The EcoChyll® X5 is a novel solution for cost-limited researchers in botanical markets like cannabis extraction.