The Rotavapor® R-100 is a high-quality rotary evaporator to meet the essential needs in classical laboratory applications. It is capable of a manually adjustable rotation speed of 20 to 280 rpm and equipped with an action jack lift for manual lifting of the evaporating flask. Included is the selected condenser, 1 L receiving and evaporating flasks and a vapor duct. All accessories are included for out of the box usage.
- Lift extension, up to 100 mm, allows use of bump traps and glass extenders
- Stop-end position limiter, Manually adjustable, prevents glass breakage and damage to bath pan
- Multifunctional Combi-Clip, Tool for evaporating flask fixation and removal as well as vapor duct release
- Temperature display, Digital allows adjusting set temperature and indicates actual temperature
- Over-temperature protection, Power cut off when actual temperature exceeds set temperature or by rapid temperature increase
- Carry handles, Two integrated handles faciliate carry, re-filling and emptying the heating bath
- Bath guidance, Integrated in the Rotavapor® base Allows to easily position the heating bath along the guidance (sideways) when various evaporating flasks are used