Full Bore Upgrade Kit
Our Full Bore Upgrade Kits (FBK) are finally here.
Now you have a plethora of options to upgrade your existing 5L or 12L kit.
From single to dual inline distribution adapters, your kits can be combined with our various primary/secondary condensers (MCK) and inline cold traps for extreme modularity, system stability, and vacuum tightness.
Less contamination, better distillation.
The inline multi-distribution adapters can rotate back and forth (swing arms), allowing you to collect desired fractions without disconnecting the system. This means reduced contamination and a better end product.
Utilizing full bore, there is little to no hold-up, as the size is continuous throughout, from the distillation head all the way through the rest of the unit.
Efficiency + modularity = big wins.
To promote increased condensation efficiency and cold trap efficiency, the 90° adapter has an air condenser that provides an area pressure drop (pre-cold trap) that creates turbulence prior to entering the inline cold traps (dual or single, via DCT-2HE, CTK-2HE).
Finally, the FBK includes KF25 flange adapters for a simple and superior, sealed system.
Included in the 12L Kit:
- One (1) Liebig Condenser – one 34/45 top outer joint, 29/42 lower inner (primary), UV detector capable
- One (1) Connecting Adapter – (29/42 top outer to 29/42 lower inner)
- Two (2) Inline Distribution Adapters – one single and one dual, top & bottom joints 29/42, receiving joints 24/40
- One (1) Distribution Receiver – 29/42 horizontal outer joint, 24/40 vertical outer joint, 45/50 Rodaviss top joint
- One (1) 90° Adapter – 45/50 Rodaviss inner joint, horizontal 34/45 outer joint
- One (1) KF25 to 24/40 and One (1) KF25 to 34/45 – made of PTFE, allowing KF25 connections to the system
- All necessary clamps, clips, and adapters
*This kit requires the use of our Lattice Rack Kit, to provide proper support and to fully utilize these pieces. It is extremely important to use a racking system similar to the Lattice Rack Kit (LRK) when operating the FBK.
*This kit is an upgrade to existing kits – You should make sure to double check that this upgrade kit is compatible with your current system!
*All of our kits are custom made to order and may take three to five days to build. Shipping is not included in this timeframe.