Vacuum Pump Manifold Kit
The Vacuum Pump Manifold kit makes connecting a vacuum pump to a vacuum system with KF/NW flanges a seamless experience.
This complete kit comes with all the required attachments, flexible hoses, clamps, centering rings, valves, and more!
Vacuum Pump Manifold Kit includes:
- One (1) Stainless Steel Vacuum Reducer Conical Flange (KF-25 to KF-16)
- One (1) Stainless Steel Vacuum Elbow, 90° (KF-25)
- One (1) Stainless Steel Vacuum Tee (KF-25)
- One (1) Stainless Steel Hose Bellow, 3 ft (KF-25)
- One (1) Stainless Steel Hose Bellow, 1.6 ft (KF-25)
- One (1) Manual Angle Valve (KF-25)
- Six (6) Aluminum Wing Nut Vacuum Clamp (KF-25)
- Six (6) Stainless Steel Centering Ring Viton O-Ring (KF-25)
Conversions made simple.
Easily convert from KF-16 to KF-25 (or vice-versa) via the reducer flange for connection to an array of vacuum pumps/systems.
Designed with measurement in mind.
Utilize the included Tee to connect a vacuum measurement device. This can help you determine pump integrity and ultimate vacuum pressure.
Manual valve control.
Control over your vacuum has never been easier, thanks to the manual angle valve. Simply shut off (or open) vacuum to the system via the included valve; You can also partially open/close the valve for rough flow regulation.
Stainless steel construction.
Stainless Steel parts provide chemical resistance for years to come. You’ll have a tight seal for your vacuum, with the included vacuum clamp and stainless steel centering ring.
Note: This kit pairs exceptionally well with our Full-Bore Kits, vacuum ovens, and many more Lab Society products!
*All of our kits are custom made to order and may take three to five days to build. Shipping is not included in this time frame.