The 70% n-Butane and 30% Propane is the blend of choice for many cannabis extractors. This blend allows the solvent to extract a fuller flavor of the terpene profile and lighter color of butane hash oil (BHO) as compared to 100% n-butane extraction. We use ultra-high purity (UHP), 99.5% n-Butane and Propane for our 70/30 mix. This item comes with a declaration of conformance.
*None detected, ND – below the minimum detection limit (MDL) of 0.5 PPM.
- Supply cylinder (Customer supplies own cylinder, contact us for shipping instructions after submitting order request, we will refund once we receive cylinders upon inspection and suitability for use.)
- Purchase cylinder (Customer buys and owns the cylinder, this results in a one time fee. Discounts apply for greater volume shipments.)
- Rent cylinder SafeLeaf charges deposit for DOT LPG cylinder, which will be refunded upon return. The minimum rental period is seven (7) days, and includes the day the cylinder leaves our facilities through 4:00 p.m. EST the next day. The rental cost of a carbon steel cylinder is calculated as follows:
- 100# Cylinder for $3.00 per day
- 510# Cylinder for $5.00 per day
- Cleaning of the cylinder per each new purchase.
- Re-painting of the cylinder as needed.
- Carbon steel cylinder preparation with inspection of valve, and filling.