PROPANE SHOULD ONLY BE USED TO CREATE CUSTOM BLENDS INSIDE OF SOLVENT TANK, DO NOT USE 100% PROPANE IN HEAD SPACES OF SOLVENT TANK.
CONSULT ORIGINAL EQUIPMENT MANUFACTURER WHEN USING 100% PROPANE IN A CLOSED LOOP SYSTEM.
The instrument grade Propane is free of any sulfur-based mercaptan odorants, is colorless, and clean, tested for C1 to C5 carbon compounds.
- Supply cylinder (Customer supplies own cylinder, contact us for shipping instructions after submitting order request, we will refund once we receive cylinders upon inspection and suitability for use.)
- Purchase cylinder (Customer buys and owns the cylinder, this results in a one time fee. Discounts apply for greater volume shipments.)
- Rent cylinder SafeLeaf charges deposit for DOT LPG cylinder, which will be refunded upon return. The minimum rental period is seven (7) days, and includes the day the cylinder leaves our facilities through 4:00 p.m. EST the next day. The rental cost of a carbon steel cylinder is calculated as follows:
- 100# Cylinder for $3.00 per day
- 510# Cylinder for $5.00 per day
- Cleaning of the cylinder per each new purchase.
- Re-painting of the cylinder as needed.
- Carbon steel cylinder preparation with inspection of valve, and filling.