Dual Inline Cold Trap Kit
The Dual Inline Cold Trap Kit provides superior performance over a single cold trap alone.
Having two high-efficiency cold traps in tandem allows vapor that makes it past the first cold trap to be caught and condensed in the second cold trap before reaching your pump.
This helps aid in the reduction of contamination reaching your pump and will keep your pump running smoother and longer without having to change the oil as often.
- Easily connect your kit to KF-25 connections via the PTFE inner adapters for a superior seal.
- Easily monitor your vacuum depth via the upper outer 24/40 joint
- Able to handle cooling coils up to 3 in!
The design of the cold trap kit ensures that vapor has the maximum surface area, and ability to cool and condense before it would reach your vacuum pump.
- One (1) Vacuum Trap – high-efficiency angled outer inlet joint 34/45, inner lower joint 45/50 and outer outlet 34/45 (LS-DCT-HE)
- One (1) Vacuum Trap – high efficiency upper inner joint 34/45, lower inner joint 24/40 and an outer outlet 34/45 joint (LS-DCT-2HE)
- One (1) Superior Blue ring stand set – 60cm rod
- One (1) Lab Pad – 4in.
- Four (4) Boss Head (right angle) – Grey
- Two (2) Boss Head (right angle) – Blue, premium
- One (1) KF Inner Adapter – KF-25 to 34/45
- One (1) KF Inner Adapter – KF-25 to 29/42
- One (1) Chemglass Hollow Stopper – 24/40
- One (1) Keck Clip – metal, 34/45
- Two (2) Chain Clamps
- One (1) Graduated Round Bottom Receiver – 500mL
- One (1) 500 mL Receiving Flask for Vacuum Trap – 500mL
- Two (2) Cork Stand – 110cm
- Two (2) Steel Rod – 60 cm length
- One (1) Keck Clip – 24/40
Note: If you have any questions about this kit or its individual components, don’t hesitate to give us a call.
*All of our kits are custom made to order and may take three to five days to build. Shipping is not included in this time frame.